Sep 9, 2020
Today we're talking business! We've got some exciting news and
updates to share with you since we last did a "crying" episode last
- 7MS hired a VP of sales and marketing: Clyde Cooper!
- We've added some new tools to our tools/services
- Having a true sales force for the first time has prompted us to
invest in Salesforce.
There are a few gotchas with signing up for a Salesforce trial and
then migrating to a paid plan (discussed more in today's
- We're trying to "eat our own dog food" and part of that
includes good inventory management. For that we've started to play
with Rumble and reaaaaaaaaaaalllly like
- Recording an "about us" video with a production company is
exciting, stressful and awkward
- Today I met the guy who wins the Internet (or at least
LinkedIn) - he sent me a personalized video with an idea
I'm definitely going to steal for future
- For really no reason at all, I sing for you a bit in this
- On that note, I absolutely love this song. I feel
like it's my family's theme song for the last year.